Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5/7/15 Updates!

Polemos :: Events :: News

Go down

5/7/15 Updates! Empty 5/7/15 Updates!

Post by Aziel Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello lovely Polemos nerds members! Thought it might be a good idea to get a little announcement up highlighting what all is being worked on and what you can expect to see in the future. First off, let me be the first to officially welcome you all to the site! I know it's been a slow process, but I'm very excited for the forum to have finally kicked off. I see some characters being made, which hopefully will lead to role play, adventure, friendship, and all that good fluff and love. c: We also have up the clubs and chat sections, which can be located from the forum index and are available for any and all members to use, and most recently I've created a section in the Encyclopedia for members to create their own businesses in Maquina, Vida and Valias to aid in their characters' story lines, help create plot, etc. I'll be writing up a post and community skeleton shortly, after which you're all free to use it to your hearts' content. ♥ In the mean time, consider checking out the media center and creating a topic to showcase all your beautiful work!

On the list of recently added features: a news section has been added under events where necessary updates will be stored, a list of some fundamental living differences between the two main countries/continents is currently being fleshed out, and slowly but surely the rest of the races and cities topics are nearing completion. I've also thrown up some of the items available for purchase in the token shop--which brings me to my next point!

So, I've heard the cries for anthros from all you secret furries (;P) and I'm here to tell you that the first OOC event is up and can be found here! Let me start out by saying, it's not a large scale event, because we're not a large scale forum. But it IS a ways for all you cool cats to add some of your own ideas and creatures to the Polemos world, and earn a few tokens in the process. More info on that will can be found under current events. c:

I believe I've covered it all for now, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me here or hit me up on skype, since so far all of you have it! (By the way, if you want to keep in touch with the other Polemos members, you can add your skype name to this thread.

Why do the call it a thread? I don't know. Think of our forum like a warm, cozy sweater, I guess!

Anyway, that's all for now. Hope everything is running smoothly and you're all enjoying the site thus far! If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to message me on Polemos or on skype. Talk you all later. C:

-Jay

5/7/15 Updates! Tumblr_myh17f7dyT1s4vu7ho1_500

Last edited by Aziel on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

5/7/15 Updates! Empty Re: 5/7/15 Updates!

Post by Aziel Thu May 07, 2015 11:34 pm

Updated with the event link! For reference, here it is!
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down