Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread

2 posters

Go down

Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread Empty Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread

Post by Mogwart Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello hello. ouo7 Putting this here to keep track of who's on my roster/ what they're up to/ etc. Oh! And if anyone is interested in rp'ing when any of them sometime, feel free to drop me a line here (or pm).

Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread QokLxoz Mogwart Smol
[ OPEN ]

Playful rogue of a wandering jester who will probably definitely get you into trouble. Or out of it really. Whichever way the wind blows. Always loves stories and putting on a good show.
Found in: Vida usually. But he'll travel most anywhere.
RP ISO: Friends, enemies, frienemies, shenanigans, and strange encounters in general.
Long Term: Teach the coward to fight well, help him build confidence in his strength, and maybe find cause for him to build himself a better self image in general.

Romance: Single and currently he's not looking. Too preoccupied with his mission. If his chemistry is strong enough with anyone though, he may change his mind.

Mogwart
Mogwart

Back to top Go down

Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread Empty Re: Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread

Post by Nocme Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:08 am

-Throws Nocme in-
Nocme
Nocme
Flame Spirit

http://rolling-into-existence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread Empty Re: Xela's Little Monsters Invite Thread

Post by Mogwart Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Hehehe! More victims for the jester to pester, and she's a cool huntress with a playful bird. Fun-fun~! green heart  \ouo/ So yay- hi, Maru! *shines for joy* Did you have a specific kind of rp you wanted to try or a place you wanted to go? If not, I'd be more than happy to brainstorm with you.

Off the top of my head, I've got these ideas:

- Nocme and Mogwart initially meet out in the wilds when the goblin tries to TAKE whatever animal/plant Nocme just earned for her next meal (because he thinks he's the one who killed or found it first). Despite the food arguments, they are both also after a giant and dangerous beast that has been causing trouble for the local villages. Nocme could have whatever reason you want to want to hunt down this creature. Or even if she isn't interested in it for personal reasons, Mog would be too scared to go after it alone. Initiate operation "Trick the Lass into Going Hunting With Me!" Of course, they wouldn't be the only ones chasing after the beast. And who knows! Maybe there is a different solution other than killing it.

- The leader of some wilderness bandits intimidates Mogwart into doing a job for them. That is- Mogwart is hired to try to track down and kidnap Nocme. Because maybe Nocme assassinated one of the bandit's big time members a while back, and they haven't been able to catch up to her to take their revenge. Mogwart may be able to find Nocme with his particular skills, but again- because he's cowardly (and doesn't want to attack someone who sounds as deadly as Nocme), he decides to try to work with her to help get rid of her little 'bandit problem.' All of this bandit gang's leaders will be meeting in some kind of hideout, Mog knows, and this would a good chance for both of them to sneak in and stealthily take a lot of them down.
Mogwart
Mogwart

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocme Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:16 am

-Wheeze-

they both sound so much fun
but the first one is more likely because if someone is after Nocme she is most likely just going to run away
because fighting a whole group when you are a mediocre fighter sound like a huge pain in the butt for her :'D
Nocme
Nocme
Flame Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mogwart Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:20 am

Nocme wrote:because fighting a whole group when you are a mediocre fighter sound like a huge pain in the butt for her :'D

Haha! Mogwart would agree. >u<

We can go with the first one then if you'd like? Who would you prefer to start this? I don't mind either way.
Mogwart
Mogwart

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocme Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:06 am

You can start it ^ w^
Nocme
Nocme
Flame Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mogwart Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Nocme wrote:You can start it ^ w^

Alllrighty. Tada! Sorry for the wait: Hunt or Be Hunted [Nocme; Mogwart]
Feel free to PM me, etc if you have any questions.
Mogwart
Mogwart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down