Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

headcanon barrage

+13
Samael
Velvet
Javed
Kol
Regazzoni
Menel
Ceberas
DokiDoki
Laven
Crank
Heron
Nocme
Aziel
17 posters

Polemos :: OOC :: Games

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

headcanon barrage - Page 3 Empty Re: headcanon barrage

Post by Kol Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:01 pm

(Sam makes EVERYTHING look good and why should he stop looking FABULOUS just because its after labor day?)

(also it's okay, Menel still loves you Laven, and he's happy that his food doesn't taste horrible anymore :"D)

One time Ceberas was caught chasing a squirrel up a tree. She was quite embarrassed by the fact that she sat at the base of the tree growling at said squirrel rather than chasing up after it.

(The squirrel threw acorns at her and she threatened it with dismemberment but still didn't chase up the tree after it.)
Kol
Kol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laven Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Kol once hung himself upside down from a tree branch for a whole day just to see what would happen.

He blacked out, it was marvelous.
Laven
Laven

Back to top Go down

Post by Menel Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:08 pm

...I don't actually know what to say to that head cannon. I mean... he hasn't... but he WOULD... (especially if someone told him to... or if he somehow got the idea to try it...)

For those unaware Laven (and his sister Revina) both dye their hair. I head-cannon that when Menel realizes this fact that Laven will have a lot to explain.

I also head-cannon that after a few months of dating and realizing how MUCH Menel loves his hair that Laven just stops cutting it (except to trim split ends and such). I also deeply head cannon that after a while Menel brushing his hair becomes one of his favorite times of day (I say times because Menel likes to do it in the morning at least a little... to steal Laven's brush after he's brushed his hair and get what Laven 'missed', and also at night... for reasons).

Generally I head cannon a lot that Laven and Menel have this very subtle good influence on one another. Laven starts wearing earrings again because Menel buys them for him. Takes extra-special care of his hair because Menel adores it so much. Menel's clothes slowly but surely become of a better quality and he simply has MORE of them.

I could actually fill this entire chat with all the things I head cannon about them.

Also... Diane once suggested that she might stop drawing Laven's little bit of facial hair.

Menel convinced her not to.

(He loves Laven's little patch of facial hair. He likes petting it and running his thumb from Laven's lower lip over it to Laven's jaw.)

Have I also mentioned that I head cannon that Laven has really sensitive ears? I'm like 99% sure this is actual cannon, but I found out in a fairly recent rp that he can wiggle at them and I giggle at the idea of him wiggling one for some reason and Menel just grinning like a dork and running his finger along the underside of Laven's ear and making the ELF blush for a change :"D

okay there you go, your wall of text head cannons from Elm because I got all gooey. <3
Menel
Menel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocme Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 pm

O wO

Since its cannon that he likes cuddling and never really watched any movie before meeting Laven let's add these in

I headcannon that he is the big spoon on all the Disney movies and cries at like... a lot of it... while resting his chin on top of Laven
so Laven doesn't really bother to wash his hair until after the movie (and more cuddling in the tubs)
so movie nights also need box of tissue next to popcorn

two boxes if the movie contain any sort of death (you know like Lassie :'D)

Also since on the subject of cute movies
Menel likes Mulan, Lilo & Stitch, wall-E and Frozen
also Totoro, Kiki's Delivery service and Spirited Away

They also do not watch any horror movies, jumpscares cause too much of a muscle reflex to be safely watched

Also plenty of romance films
Laven sort of use it to teach about some holidays and celebration after learning that Menel experienced very little
but sometime they don't finish watching the whole thing and just end up doing something else on the couch or the bedroom
Nocme
Nocme
Flame Spirit

http://rolling-into-existence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeria Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:11 pm

O////O -> my reaction when reading Elm's headcannons about Laven and Menel

Poor Menel, not experiencing much about holiday season ;-;.

Val would definitely do something like. She's a greedy person at times, so more money the better~

Now onto Nocme. For one of the pranks she and Dace do, this could have been one of them: Get the dead fish in some rich guy's pond, and then put them in the closet of the wife. The next morning, there will be a series of loud screams. Very Happy
Valeria
Valeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Javed Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Valeria parkoured off a building once and mistimed her jump. She would have broken her neck except she landed in a garbage truck instead.

She smelled bad for a week, but at least she could climb out and run away.
Javed
Javed

http://heraldsenjoin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Javed is very secretive about the reasoning behind the scars on his palms. They're self-inflicted (which I know to be canonically true).

I head cannon that when he first learned to divine the future he did the one thing you're really not supposed to do and read his own. The result was a vision that he doesn't actually remember but which frightened him so much that he made sure he would never even catch sight of it again.

I also head cannon that he is destined either A) Destroy millions of lives by setting off some catastrophic event. Or B) Destroy utterly the only thing important to him in his life.

I sense much pain in his future u.u
Samael
Samael

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceberas Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Sam lives in a fairly large house and 90% of the stuff inside are gifts from others.

It's either
a) He owns very little stuff and allow others to keep buying things for him
b) He brought his own necessities and various equipment himself, but he just recieve so much gifts anyways so a few full wardrobes and jewellery chests

Ceberas

Back to top Go down

Post by Crank Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 am

ceb is allergic to kiwi
Crank
Crank

Back to top Go down

Post by Javed Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:57 am

Crank believes in aliens. Not the crazy, probe your butt kind, but the kind that came down and jumpstarted intelligent life. Lots of theorists say you can see the signs of alien life in paintings from the Renaissance and earlier, and Crank.

He wants to believe.

headcanon barrage - Page 3 Tumblr_llv13mLCbc1qj1cr0
Javed
Javed

Back to top Go down

Post by DokiDoki Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:07 am

Javed sometimes finds things in his hair he either forgot he put in it or that just sneak their way in.
He takes very good care of his hair, that is why it's always fabulous, but sometimes a twig, shell or small bone will get lost in it and it might take awhile for him to find.
DokiDoki
DokiDoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiyn Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Late response to headcanon for Val, yes that has happened, though I imagine there are public bathhouses.

I bet there's a lot of interesting things in the water whenever Javed washes his hair.

Doki doesn't get the luxury to eat cake or pastry very often, but I imagine he gets very happy when he gets to eat sweets. Maybe if Kol could make some in the future we'll see more of happy Doki?
Emiyn
Emiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziel Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 am

Emyn's hair is naturally like that, and is constantly perfect. it doesnt matter if it's raining or he just woke up and rolled in his sleep--it's always the same.
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DokiDoki Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:41 am

LAWWDD, HAH,  Kol giving Doki pastries and good food. His head might explode. His smile might literally rip his face open XD

At no fault of his own Aziel once had a REALLY bad Flea Lice infestation. It was....a dark time.
DokiDoki
DokiDoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Laven Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:19 pm

(Javed has daydreams where perfumed muscular people wash his hair for him so that he never has to see anything as abhorrent as a beetle come out of it ever again)

((Also yeah long curly hair is a stuff magnet))

Doki hoards cloth. Even if it's scrap or stained. He'll keep it because it could be stuffed in ill-fitting shoes or used to give him some more layers against the elements. The bulkier the better since it makes HIM look bigger too.
Laven
Laven

Back to top Go down

Post by Menel Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:30 pm

It was a cold dark night under full moonlight when suddenly from the darkness appeared a pair of bright red eyes!

- Laven empathizes way to much with those who are judged by something as unimportant as appearance.

Also, it may kill me that I still have no idea where his facial scar came from. I sometimes imagine that Randwulf gave it to him in a moment of rage, or that it happened so long into Laven's dark childhood that he no longer remembers where he got it either.

But I do know that sometimes Menel likes to touch it. Just beside his eye, or just lightly where it touches his lips, and it's his silent way of saying: I am glad you're still alive. I'm glad you're a survivor.
Menel
Menel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocme Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:23 am

Every month it used to be only Laven buying lots of chocolate for reasons

And later Menel also do it to help out

this just pretty much a set shopping dates for the two boys each month

Revvie is happy
Nocme
Nocme
Flame Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Menel Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 pm

ROFL Me and Diane totally talked about this! YES IT IS TRUE. Once Menel finds out that bit of information he would come home with just MOUNTAINS of chocolate and Rev will be caught between being grateful/thinking he's cute and wanting to be like: DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED MORE CHOCOLATE YOU ALREADY BOUGHT SIX TONS.

It's hard to be grumpy at the person who is trying to make you happy but it CAN be managed.

---

On a similar note: It is a well known fact that Dace is attracted to shiny things, it's just in his nature. However he brings Nocme shiny-wrapped chocolates in greater profusion during parts of the month than in others.

She doesn't question this mostly because she's to busy sullenly eating them and pretending like she doesn't really want them (but she does).
Menel
Menel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeria Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:50 pm

@Jay actually have not thought about that before. But yes, that would be so convenient!!

Aw man, that's adorable, both Laven & Menel showering Rev with chocolates and Dace bringing Nocme chocolates. XD

(Something I imagined just then)
Menel the "bed caterpiller":
Since Menel likes to hog the blanket, when he gets restless he might roll around the bed a few times. By the time it's morning, the blanket is wrapped around him like a cocoon or a sausage roll. Hopefully Laven doesn't get a cold in winter XD.
Valeria
Valeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceberas Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:28 pm

XD that sounds cute
And I bet Laven is in that bed bundle with him

Valeria is not good with nature and probably have trouble climbing trees, always slipping and catching another branch to not fall all the way down bottom

Ceberas

Back to top Go down

Post by Javed Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:21 pm

You guys are actually wrong on that one! Laven and Menel both run warm so they end up blanketless by morning. But Laven is the one that moves in bed, Menel just follows him around because he's a cuddler lol!

Ceberas has never had the urge to 'mark' places like a dominant dog or wolf would, but she HAS had the overwhelming urge to roll in stuff because of the way it smells. She's well trained enough that she doesn't.
Javed
Javed

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 am

Lol Doki the hoarder XD I like it

Javed had short hair once(of course) it looked horrendous on him. So bad people made fun of it. Never again.
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiyn Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:20 am

Yep, Val's gotta move fast, and maybe find some different kind of shoes.

Whoever Yume's victims are, get scared. Be very scared. She's not gonna give you just torture, it's gonna be psychological torture and you bet it'll break your mind and soul. Very Happy
(my impression since she seems sadistic)
Emiyn
Emiyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocme Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:39 am

Since he is curious, I expect Emiyn to find the Red Light District rather quickly.

Just like Nocme, Emiyn was confused when he first went there and having no one to tell him where he is.
Unlike Nocme who knew what Red Light District is just never been there. He has no idea what he got himself into and need his friend to go in and pick him up before something happens...
Nocme
Nocme
Flame Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziel Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:46 pm

sometimes nocme carries dace in a sling and begs for food or money, hoping people will think it's a baby child and feel enough sympathy to give her some.
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Polemos :: OOC :: Games

Permissions in this forum: