Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist]

2 posters

Go down

I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist] Empty I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist]

Post by Aziel Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:29 am

I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist] SCRl88R

the best stocking in the wORLD

hi santa, im jay!! i left you milk and cookies, but my cat ate them.

ok, that was a lie. i ate them. My cat helped though. She's an enabler, blame her.

my christmas list!!
-art of aziel & heron (this is where i would put a ref)
-a cute story of aziel's adventures/mishaps in the Strathos manor (this is where i would put any info i thought might be helpful in assisting)
-a signature pic for Crank (this is where i would put more refs)
-10 million dollars an icon for Osu (this is where i would link to osu)
-A playlist for Aziel (this is where i would tell my santa the type of music i like/don't like)

get it? probably, y'all are smart little birds! So now that you've seen what a stocking & wishlist look like, feel free to make your own~
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist] Empty Re: I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist]

Post by Menel Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:25 am

I hope you like it Jay!!! <3 He was a good boy for me XD
(And I know it's not a signature picture but... It's what he wanted to do so I hope you like it just the same.)

I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist] Crank_for_christmas_by_lastsorceress-d9ldmvb
Menel
Menel

Back to top Go down

I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist] Empty Re: I REALLY MEME IT THIS TIME [Example Wishlist]

Post by Aziel Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:05 pm

AHHHHH I SCREAMED ON SKYPE ALREADY TO YOU BUT
AHHHHHH WHAT A HANDSOME BOY
i rly love his eyes and the shine he just looks so JOLLY and happy that it's xmas in his cozy holiday sweater (which tbh i rly want im a sucker for snowflakes)

thank you so much elm!!! happy holidays <3
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down